• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Exentryk

Alright, GGs guys!

Edit: Here is my list. Roo and ffdgh are the closest.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Roo            873-651
[*]ffdgh          68-53
[*]Merrick        562-278
[*]Justice        841-588
[*]Enforced       569-128
[*]Andy           336-175
[*]Timeaisis      17-4
[*]Omnicient      143-53
[*]Nathan         169-65
[*]Azuran         99-46
[*]buttonup       83-9
[/LIST]

Azuran

Banned
Alright, GGs guys!

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ffdgh          68-53
[*]Merrick        562-278
[*]Justice        841-588
[*]Enforced       569-128
[*]Andy           336-175
[*]Timeaisis      17-4
[*]Omnicient      143-53
[*]Nathan         169-65
[*]Azuran         99-46
[*]buttonup       83-9
[/LIST]

You win too much. When even Roo of all people has a losing record against you, then there's no hope D:

I'm calling for a ban on Exentryk. The metagame can't support him because he's too OP.

Roo

Alright, GGs guys!

Code:
[LIST]

[/LIST]
There's something fishy here.. how come I have less wins in your end when I had 659 back when I posted my list (and not counting last night's races)?

You win too much. When even Roo of all people has a losing record against you, then there's no hope D:

I'm calling for a ban on Exentryk. The metagame can't support him because he's too OP.
He uses an OP combo so.. :p
But yeah, ban Exentryk!

He's using a fucking bike, no johns. :p
To be honest, he's decent with karts too so we're doomed anyway lol

Two quick things:

1) I'm going to do some WWs

2) I'm switching back to the d-pad because ever since I switched to the analog stick I've had all sorts of consistency issues that I simply didn't have back when I used the d-pad, and I just checked to make sure. I went from analog -> d-pad about a week in and used it for my first month or so. I switched because I read on the internet that the analog stick was more precise, but if I'm not able to make use of that precision very well then I should go with what I'm better with, right?

ffdgh

Two quick things:

1) I'm going to do some WWs

2) I'm switching back to the d-pad because ever since I switched to the analog stick I've had all sorts of consistency issues that I simply didn't have back when I used the d-pad, and I just checked to make sure. I went from analog -> d-pad about a week in and used it for my first month or so. I switched because I read on the internet that the analog stick was more precise, but if I'm not able to make use of that precision very well then I should go with what I'm better with, right?

Use whatever works best for you. Pretty sure Dpad is better for soft drifting anyway.

I was trying really, really hard for that orange, see... So hard I was aimed right to the abyss. >_> Then I timed my jump perfectly so I got a big one :3

Top Bottom