• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Gattuso

btw, I didn't know you were into furry stuff, Merrick D:

that's actually pretty surprising to me that you didn't notice for as long as I've been in these threads :p almost every single avatar I've had was something related to that this entire time which would have given it away I thought. they used to match more closely to how boss doggie has his if you've seen him around but I had toned it down over time.

Roo

that's actually pretty surprising to me that you didn't notice for as long as I've been in these threads :p almost every single avatar I've had was something related to that this entire time which would have given it away I thought. they used to match more closely to how boss doggie has his if you've seen him around but I had toned it down over time.

To be honest I really never pay attention to people's avatars since I usually use my phone to browse GAF but I'm using my laptop right now and it actually caught my attention hahaha.
Plus, you don't really post outside of this thread (at least I have not read you anywhere but here lol) so I didn't know about it D:

Gattuso

To be honest I really never pay attention to people's avatars since I usually use my phone to browse GAF but I'm using my laptop right now and it actually caught my attention hahaha.
Plus, you don't really post outside of this thread (at least I have not read you anywhere but here lol) so I didn't know about it D:

90% of my posts are actually just in here lol. since I only manage to acquire a few games a year, due to me not having a source of income yet, I don't tend to post outside of here a lot. I don't join the hype and all that elsewhere because I know it would be a very long time before getting my hands on something. sure, there's more to gaf than the gaming side and certain topics but I get into that habit of wanting to say something, then just deciding not to after a while.

Roo

90% of my posts are actually just in here lol. since I only manage to acquire a few games a year, due to me not having a source of income yet, I don't tend to post outside of here a lot. I don't join the hype and all that elsewhere because I know it would be a very long time before getting my hands on something. sure, there's more to gaf than the gaming side and certain topics but I get into that habit of wanting to say something, then just deciding not to after a while.
Yeah, I know that feel.
Sometimes I start writing in multiple threads but I simply decide to don't post anything at the end.
Oh well, you learn something new everyday. cool stuff :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sorry heath and chris. :p
Good games guys.

It's alright! We should team up against better players like Roo, Merrick, Omni, etc!

Andy was pretty aggressive to me last night too. Everytime I was doing so well, and he had to rear his head out and screw me over. Omni, Andy and you always screw up when I'm actually winning. ;_; Someday, I will find better combo and going to kick everyone's butts. (it's unlikely tho)

It was weird that Omni and Andy always have good luck to get better items at top 4 positions. :p

Roo

It's alright! We should team up against better players like Roo, Merrick, Omni, etc!

Andy was pretty aggressive to me last night too. Everytime I was doing so well, and he had to rear his head out and screw me over. Omni, Andy and you always screw up when I'm actually winning. ;_; Someday, I will find better combo and going to kick everyone's butts. (it's unlikely tho)
It was weird that Omni and Andy always have good luck to get better items at top 4 positions. :p

God no.
I have to deal with Enforced's shit already.
He will throw his triple green shells backwards just to hit me even if there are 5 more people right in front of him D:

I swear some of you exaggerate enforced items lol.
Enforced is the sole reason why I switched to using a 3-accel combo instead of 2-accel.

Well that and I can't really frontrun on GAF anyways. Frontrunning last night in WWs by myself was so fun because it was so... so.... easy.

Roo

You say that because he doesn't troll you.
He's like Albo except Enforced is actually good at it.

Enforced is the sole reason why I switched to using a 3-accel combo instead of 2-accel.

Well that and I can't really frontrun on GAF anyways. Frontrunning last night in WWs by myself was so fun because it was so... so.... easy.

I laughed way too hard at this

ffdgh

Apologies for WWs yesterday :p

You say that because he doesn't troll you.
He's like Albo except Enforced is actually good at it.

I laughed way too hard at this

That's good...I get hit enough as is >_>

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
God no.
I have to deal with Enforced's shit already.
He will throw his triple green shells backwards just to hit me even if there are 5 more people right in front of him D:

HAHAHA! I felt same. He could hold triple red shells for other people front of me but nope, he attacked me like 3 times in row to make sure that I would lose! ;_;

Also he did threw a lot of things backward even there are like 7 people ahead of him. He don't want to let anyone pass him! :(

Nope, you should have seen how he is so dedicated to fuck me over. I would love to share my video with y'all. :p

I'm pretty sure I went after Heath for revenge.

Nope, I didn't even attack you that much but you would make sure that you would mess up my game almost every races. :(

Roo

I don't know how I still managed second after two red shells but I won't complain :D

Anyway, GGs guys.
I'm going out for dinner and whatnot.
Happy Valentine's Day btw :)

Top Bottom