• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

*sigh* of course...Oh well.

On an unrelated note, I have seen the light of using metal/gold wheels over Slick/Slims for the princesses and dino.

ffdgh

Oh, does the weight and stuff really help? I'll switch back to Yoshi if it does.

Well...that depends on if you can stomach 2 acceleration. >.>

Mostly using them due to their hidden stats being a better balance between the latter 2 wheels...and lag bumping heavies feels so good.

ffdgh

CONGRATULATIONS!

Annnd race faved/saved lol

Minor setbacks aside, Fun times! Surprised you stuck with the metal/gold wheels.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So do you guys think we should get a new DLC thread for pack two or should we stay here?
This thread already covers both packs (the only thing missing are the new tracks) but a new thread would give new exposure to the game.

Hype dies rather quickly so it would be regular KartGAF again in matter of weeks so I'm not sure if it's really worth it.

Edited: Never Mind. Y'all already discussed about it.

Edited 2: Well, you could ask moderator to move this thread back to Gaming Forum, but if you preferred to make new thread then I'm fine with that too.

Roo

Edited: Never Mind. Y'all already discussed about it.

Edited 2: Well, you could ask moderator to move this thread back to Gaming Forum, but if you preferred to make new thread then I'm fine with that too.

I should speak to Aeana sometime soon. I just wanted to make sure first.
imo, we should stay here and simply update the OP with the missing info.
Like I said earlier, this thread was meant for both packs and hype dies rather quickly so it would be regular KartGAF in no time.

Maybe someone else wants to step up and take the second OT?

Enforced

I should speak to Aeana sometime soon. I just wanted to make sure first.
imo, we should stay here and simply update the OP with the missing info.
Like I said earlier, this thread was meant for both packs and hype dies rather quickly so it would be regular KartGAF in no time.

Maybe someone else wants to step up and take the second OT?
ill take it >:)
I suck making OT though. :p Merrick or Exentryk or any other KartGaf here?

Gattuso

I can always take it since I should probably try doing something more productive like doing that than selling my soul thoroughly enjoying the game to the fullest all the time. even with school I seemingly have tons of free time on my hands haha.

Roo

ill take it >:)
I suck making OT though. :p Merrick or Exentryk or any other KartGaf here?

Enforced pls..
I can always take it since I should probably try doing something more productive like doing that than selling my soul thoroughly enjoying the game to the fullest all the time. even with school I seemingly have tons of free time on my hands haha.

btw, did you manage to get the video working or it's a lost cause?

ffdgh

Well to be fair...you aren't using your usual combo and blue falcon has some weird steering lol.

Bikes were too much of a handicap.

Edit: well shoot.

Roo

Oh my God that lightning.

Edit: I was afraid those last two races would break you. Guess they did lol
Anyway, have to go. GGs :)

Top Bottom