• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

It's funny how he blatantly decides to ignore "Frantic" simply because it's.. frantic
especially considering that in the big scheme of things, Frantic resembles the old item distribution system used in previous Mario Kart games.

EDIT:
Mentality
Key Points:
Getting salty at the game not only degrades your performance, but makes further outbursts worse. In other words, it’s the most vicious of circles. Avoid it at all costs.
Managing salt levels will be different for everyone, so it’s up to you to learn how to keep your shit together.
The first warning sign to excessive saltiness is usually that you start getting annoyed at the small mistakes you make here and there, or get irritable in general (i.e. you’re more easily agitated by smaller things).
Another warning sign is when you are unable to leave your salt behind after each race. Letting salt build up is the surest way of losing your shit. Don’t do it.
Other warning signs are unique to each person; the above are just common ones. You need to pay close attention to your temperament between and during races and react accordingly.

GAF am cry
lmao

I usually dump my salt after each race.

Usually.

...I may or may not have slowed down last night to hit ffdgh with three green shells due to something that happened in an earlier race. :p
I wasn't actually mad but I sure found it funny HUEHUEHUE

ffdgh

I usually dump my salt after each race.

Usually.

...I may or may not have slowed down last night to hit ffdgh with three green shells due to something that happened in an earlier race. :p
I wasn't actually mad but I sure found it funny HUEHUEHUE

It's ok. I got my revenge.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It's funny how he blatantly decides to ignore "Frantic" simply because it's.. frantic
especially considering that in the big scheme of things, Frantic resembles the old item distribution system used in previous Mario Kart games.

EDIT:

GAF am cry
lmao

:lol that was funny to read. We know some people actually get salty easily here, and I always reap on those salts when I can. :)

You were right, ffdgh.
The struggle to 20k is real D:
If you're doing WWs then I'll probably be able to join you. My bro drank way too much and passed out earlier today so there's a pretty decent chance he's staying up late tonight.

...And some people wonder why I don't personally drink. >_>;

Top Bottom