• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Gattuso

Guys pls. :(

Its been two months since you made the rolling crate gif from smash. I'll never forget that. :p

lol, always a classic just like
AngelicValidEnglishpointer.gif

Dr Prob

Banned
So do you guys think we should get a new DLC thread for pack two or should we stay here?
This thread already covers both packs (the only thing missing are the new tracks) but a new thread would give new exposure to the game.

Hype dies rather quickly so it would be regular KartGAF again in matter of weeks so I'm not sure if it's really worth it.

I can see people complaining about our endless chats lol

Sorry for the reference, but why not both? This becomes the MK8 community thread, while at the same time something goes up on gaming side with the info, pics etc. but most importantly links to the GAF rooms together with links to the community thread. So the play by play stuff/community keeps doing its thing (perhaps welcoming in a few new people) while those who may be a bit less devoted to, yet still interested in the game have a place to discuss the DLC without needing to crank through page after page of salt. And there will be salt.

Roo

Sorry for the reference, but why not both? This becomes the MK8 community thread, while at the same time something goes up on gaming side with the info, pics etc. but most importantly links to the GAF rooms together with links to the community thread. So the play by play stuff/community keeps doing its thing (perhaps welcoming in a few new people) while those who may be a bit less devoted to, yet still interested in the game have a place to discuss the DLC without needing to crank through page after page of salt. And there will be salt.
I never considered the idea of two simultaneous threads to be honest and you make a valid point.
We could keep our chats here while people less invested could discuss the actual content of the DLC in the new thread.
I'd need to speak to Aeana about it. New name for this thread, a new one for the second DLC in the gaming side, etc.
Seems pretty straight forward to me.
I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Yeah, that room turned into JapanLand pretty quickly. No thanks.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
a quick one of an ending to a race, and now back to sleep I go. video coming soon
DamagedSolidAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif

LMAO!

Look like I actually hit you with imaginary shell since the GIF shown that I have two green shells on your end but I actually had one green shell. And I used it on Stephen to push myself further in placement.

I checked MarioKart TV, and I actually have one green shell and I did threw it at Stephen. Sorry that you got screwed by my imaginary shell.
Nope, I'm not. It's friggin Mario Kart! :p

Roo

a quick one of an ending to a race, and now back to sleep I go. video coming soon
DamagedSolidAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif

lol
Now I remember. This is the line spam ffdgh was talking about hahaha
Sorry guys. Everyone behind me had triple mushrooms while I got a stupid fire flower.
I had to do something.
I have to say Heath's green shell was the cherry on top tho lol

Top Bottom