• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Derp well that sure was a slow reaction from me, need to work on that "Brake when ffdgh brakes" reflex.

It will be so nice when I'll finally be able to play with item spy whenever I wish...

ffdgh

Derp well that sure was a slow reaction from me, need to work on that "Brake when ffdgh brakes" reflex.

It will be so nice when I'll finally be able to play with item spy whenever I wish...

Plz...playing with item spy is one of the reasons why I screw up so much. Whenever I glance down I'll magically hit something that wasn't there -_-.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I hate fucking Mortons with a passion.

I actually want to switch to someone I have not used before. I feel edgy lol

tumblr_lytqvlQjMP1qmcy47.gif

I played most of the race on the tiny little window

that was dumb never again back to clawing, just gotta learn when i need to actually check for items.

That red shell at the end... should've went to the left more because it ignored ffdgh because the angle was all off. Goddammit.

Green shell? It's all your fault it didn't hit you!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
New page so I bump this

Salt rising

As I'm part of MarioKartGAF and being your friend, I felt that I'm obligated to quote this guide so you can learn how to handle your salts.

Mentality
Key Points:
Getting salty at the game not only degrades your performance, but makes further outbursts worse. In other words, it’s the most vicious of circles. Avoid it at all costs.
Managing salt levels will be different for everyone, so it’s up to you to learn how to keep your shit together.
The first warning sign to excessive saltiness is usually that you start getting annoyed at the small mistakes you make here and there, or get irritable in general (i.e. you’re more easily agitated by smaller things).
Another warning sign is when you are unable to leave your salt behind after each race. Letting salt build up is the surest way of losing your shit. Don’t do it.
Other warning signs are unique to each person; the above are just common ones. You need to pay close attention to your temperament between and during races and react accordingly.

Leave your salts behind after each race!

Top Bottom