• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Gattuso

I need a bigger HDD for this laptop... only have a few GBs left. here's a quick one from one of the much smaller clips since I need to make myself some more room to go through the larger videos.
MadeupCaringBeardedcollie.gif

Roo

I need a bigger HDD for this laptop... only have a few GBs left. here's a quick one from one of the much smaller clips since I need to make myself some more room to go through the larger videos.
MadeupCaringBeardedcollie.gif
lol
Justice did the same thing in our last race with a green shell except it bounced back in an Imposible Angle™ right at him.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Gattuso, I'm going to hold you responsible because I can't stop thinking about this GIF. It was hilarious in many ways. It is like everything just went wrong for someone.

DamagedSolidAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif

Gattuso, I'm going to hold you responsible because I can't stop thinking about this GIF. It was hilarious in many ways. It is like everything just went wrong for someone.

DamagedSolidAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif
Yep that looks just like my average race.

Well except when using Peach in that silly carriage combo for some bizarre reason... That was soooo weird.

Roo

Good news!
It seems like the second DLC pack is pretty much done.
Too bad about the "late May" part tho..

A Miiverse post has confirmed that you can now buy DLC for Mario Kart 8 from mariokart.tv in Japan - this is the web service that allows you to view replays, check statistics and more for the racing game. The site is pushing the DLC at the moment, and under the relevant information is a link to an eShop web page similar to those seen in North America; as always you need to be logged in with your Nintendo Network ID to use it. This particular option to buy MK8 DLC is only in Japan so far, however, with the link returning a regional error elsewhere.

The same Miiverse post also provides a minor update on the progress of the Animal Crossing x Mario Kart 8 DLC, stating that it's due in late May with development in its final stages; May has always been the target month for release.

Source

Top Bottom