• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

There's something sick and twisted about this game giving you a golden mushroom but granting the guy ahead of you triple red shells

Enforced

Back! Sorry was helping take the Christmas tree down.
dHBNSe3.jpg

Wait what??

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw "Lonk" is from Georgia too.
I thought it was a random and lame troll lol
Do you not remember Player? ffdgh's "I'm not that guy!" argument was kinda-sorta-maybe convincing...

...Until he used Ludwig later on on his main account and lagged just as much as Player did. So we know all about his alt now lol

Roo

Do you not remember Player? ffdgh's "I'm not that guy!" argument was kinda-sorta-maybe convincing...

...Until he used Ludwig later on on his main account and lagged just as much as Player did. So we know all about his alt now lol
Yeah, I know ffdgh has some personality disorders lol but I have not been paying attention to the screen beyond the races and selection tracks tonight. At least not until I read your comment heh

Gattuso

since I don't have the space anymore, I decided to try and see how youtube live streaming goes. the quality isn't that great though

Top Bottom