• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

If that's the same Daft Punk guy from a couple days ago, then he's doing a terrible job at trolling people lol

I'm going to have to upload that race later because near the beginning something happened that made the rest of a race a struggle for me to hold back my laughter.

ffdgh, Roo, and I were all in a line. Roo drifted out of the way and ffdgh fired a green shell backwards. Of course, I got hit. What made it funny to me was just how... how... perfect it was.

Also fuck that camera angle

Roo

I'm going to have to upload that race later because near the beginning something happened that made the rest of a race a struggle for me to hold back my laughter.

ffdgh, Roo, and I were all in a line. Roo drifted out of the way and ffdgh fired a green shell backwards. Of course, I got hit. What made it funny to me was just how... how... perfect it was.

Also fuck that camera angle
It was indeed something funny because I perfectly knew what ffdgh was about to do.
Timing was the most bizarre thing in that race lol

DaBoss

How does it register getting hit by lightning as a false hit?

The lag for this room is sketchy as hell. Most of the item boxes take forever to give an item.

Roo

^^ I actually got triple green shells and you hit one :p

This room is dangerously low for me.
I'll go find a better one >.>

Anyone know what program was used for this OT's banners? Last time I made an OT I used MS Paint but for the OT I'm making soon I want to do a little better than that.

Roo

Anyone know what program was used for this OT's banners? Last time I made an OT I used MS Paint but for the OT I'm making soon I want to do a little better than that.
Illustrator for the Cup and characters buttons
Photoshop CC for text, banners and other graphics
And AutoDesk 3Ds Max for the main pic.
I could have done it in Photoshop too but it wouldn't look the way it does now

Edit: sorry, I meant Illustrator lol
Working on InDesign is driving me crazy already ;_;

ffdgh

As long as I don't have to experience clan madness again. Heavy weights are fun to use....forgive me non gold peach.

ffdgh

"Lonk"

RUN FOR THE HILLS

Who wouldn't love these two?

dbbc3a2a72bb02221fd7bd1e90228d7d.jpg

ffdgh

Funny thing is they're based on random street pass miis some people got. Annnd yeah I better leave after that....race.

Oh yeah. Any luck with sherbet land and wario gold mine?
Did a few WGM runs earlier, easily got 2.4.XXX
with Rosalina lolololol

I have yet to actually complete a run of Sherbet Land since I'm so bad at that track. Guess that's a sign that I need to TT that track again like right now.

Top Bottom