• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I think you started playing right as I was winding down lol.

Hahaha. I did played in the past but there were many players in the room so we always get into different rooms (most of time) I will play this Saturday so feel free to play with us! :D

I'm looking forward to see returnees soon when we get DLC Pack 2! >.>

Timeaisis

Hahaha. I did played in the past but there were many players in the room so we always get into different rooms (most of time) I will play this Saturday so feel free to play with us! :D

I'm looking forward to see returnees soon when we get DLC Pack 2! >.>

I plan on coming back in for DLC Pack 2. :)
When's the release date again?

Roo

Splatoon won't hit nowhere near as hard as smash hype did....or atlease it logically shouldn't.
This right here.
The small release window between both games seems highly likely but the impact Splatoon may cause on the DLC is minimal compared to Smash/Pokemon ORAS

Timeaisis

In May.

Probably just before Splatoon releases so they can kill the amount of people playing fast.

Fuck, it's going to be a crazy year where I play more online games made by Nintendo than anything else. Weird how that works.
Just like last year

DaBoss

Yea, it won't have the impact of Smash and Pokemon, but we already know quite a number of people in MKGAF are going to get Splatoon.

I don't know why, but I feel like they use the DLC for Mario Kart to get people to use their Wii Us again and then have a game released soon after so they are aware of the new release.

WW time.

As for MKGaf going to Splatoon... How many of the regs are though? I know Roo isn't and it's looking more and more likely that I won't be able to for quite a while since there's no point in getting Splatoon until I can use my Wii U with an actual display.

Boney

Banned
Hey guys, I haven't hopped in here, but seeing I'm doing bad at smash I figured I'd chill and play Mario kart and I thought to see if gaffers are up. How do you guys usually set up races?

I actually made a tourney for the bob-omb thing >.>

CODE HERE
I'm unable to find it :(

Roo

Guys, just a small suggestion, if someone is left behind everyone should wait a little.
It will get old real quick if someone frontruns while the rest can't do nothing about it.

Top Bottom