• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

I joined some guys that were in the room we were in last night so I can just join a high VR room, and then this happens to me.

https://vine.co/u/1003039023243075584

That red shell went at the speed of a bullet bill just to get me. I had next to no warning that it was coming, so I couldn't use my banana. And what isn't pictured there is the fact it skipped second and third to hit me, and I know they weren't in hitstun.

Then the cherry on top was the red shell that passed me came back to hit me, and it turned out when I looked at the replay that there was also one behind me, but I blocked that one with my banana. Someone had an amazing internet connection in that race.
Sure tho I don't think I have you added.
I pretty much have everyone from MKGAF on my recent players list, including you, so I could join you from there. You just gotta tell me your Mii name lol.

DaBoss

It groups you with the checkered flag people, but you don't have a checkered flag.

I guess we should try adding each other.

NNID: DaOnlyBoss

Enforced

tumblr_mymdshYuOL1s9evxpo1_500.jpg

:x

ffdgh

Apologies boss. Got unexpectedly side tracked with something else. D:

And shark joined a clan room...not sure if I wanna risk it lol.

DaBoss

holy crap that lag

EDIT: Nooooooooooooooooooo, comm error from spectating idle. :(

EDIT2: Stars never screwed me over as much before this lol.

DaBoss

Just had a taste of their tactics. Dude in second stayed behind to hit me and let first place take that first place with ease.

DaBoss

And Roo just got there too lol.

Lead the way guys.

EDIT: Getting unable to join error when I try to join you Shark. Are you in a room yet?

EDIT2: nvm, joined.

Top Bottom