• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Stop tricking on those small bumps on DS Wario Stadium. Doing so makes you go slower, not quicker. EDIT: To be specific, when you do that you're cancelling out the fast boostpad boosts with your relatively slow trickboosts.

I got the Bullet Bill and shock dodge I needed to catch up and then get a good position.

Unfortunately, I was dropped off in front of somebody with triple reds.

I don't know who I sniped with a green shell at the very end but they deserved it for trying to make me get 6th for the gazillionth motherfucking time tonight.

How did I get 3rd

The GamePad completely boned me at the beginning of that race with a "Lost connection with the Wii U" message so I couldn't see shit for like 10+ seconds.

ffdgh

How did I get 3rd

The GamePad completely boned me at the beginning of that race with a "Lost connection with the Wii U" message so I couldn't see shit for like 10+ seconds.

I was lag bumped into a wall while using a mushroom :(

Having a joke nnid really removes the saltiness of online :D

It's not since low vr rooms are so easy.

Originally I used this as a temporary racing ID after Nintendo screwed up the VR system in the 2.0 patch.
I meant actually making the NNID, forgot how long that took.

But then there's the issue of actually getting into a GAF room on an alt I guess...

I'll be playing later but my battery needs to charge up more. It wasn't close to death or anything but I do gotta charge it because I'm banned from using the charger while playing.

Top Bottom