• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azuran

Banned
Nice, New Leaf is the best. I been meaning on double dipping and getting it as my CN reward as well since I have it on cartridge because digital would be a lot more convenient since it's one of those games you play for 30 mins a day and then put it away. I kinda stop playing for a bit since I got tired of carrying the case around in my backpack. I'm always scared someone is going to steal it lol

I should seriously visit my town. I haven't played since Feb when I couldn't catch the last fish I needed to complete my collection. Rage quitting AC style!

ChrisD

I'm probably sticking with Luigi, even if Animal Crossing is one of my favorite series. Villager will get play for probably a week. Then it's back to the Weegee.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So someone noticed something weird...anyone sees what wrong with this gif?
2E-Cv3.gif

Mario got a mushroom out of thin air after going through coins. What does it mean?!

Maybe Mushroom might be on the ground, and it was visual blocked by coins. I dunno.

Is everyone still hyped about 200CC and 8 new tracks? Heck, I'm still! :D

ffdgh

Maybe Mushroom might be on the ground, and it was visual blocked by coins. I dunno.

Is everyone still hyped about 200CC and 8 new tracks? Heck, I'm still! :D

Nah grounded mushrooms instantly boost you.

Definitely still hyped. Gimmie some 200cc mushroom cup videos Nintendo please.

of course I will

If nobody shows up (In right now) I'll just do TTs until you get on.

I'm making myself practice braking in a more lax environment by using 1 handling.

Boney

Banned
Did you really stop to hit me with the horn!?
Hope it was worth it
;_;

No really. Battle mode is definitely a fun distraction from the usual world wide races. It can get rather intense with ghosts everywhere trying to hit you lol.
Hmm I'll have to try it someday

Top Bottom