• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Well, couldn't find it. I give up.
I'll take your word for it. Guess we'll have to wait and see how they do it.
I still think they'll lock it behind tournaments and custom but who knows.

edit: btw, Why do you have an alt? :V
Because ffdgh's alt inspired me to make one.

I planned for it to be a bike alt but I haven't used it much... yet.

Enforced

I made this I was bored. This is my first time doing something like this. :p
vcBJ105.jpg

97j5VTY.jpg

this one with roo's angry expression but I don't know which one is better. I can't come up with a good title. :x

Anyone playing tonight? I desperately need some MK8 after 1.5 week hiatus. And watched ND recently... fanatic 200cc's going to be so insane with you guys... God help me.

ffdgh

I made this I was bored. This is my first time doing something like this. :p
vcBJ105.jpg

97j5VTY.jpg

this one with roo's angry expression but I don't know which one is better. I can't come up with a good title. :x

Gotta be honest. Merrick being on the ground is almost too perfect.

Also yeah we'll likely be on tonight.

Roo

You should've added either Exentryk or Albo instead lol

Edit: we should do a 1v1, Enforced.
You know, so you can beat me :V

You should've added either Exentryk or Albo instead lol
Boney's a lot more appropriate than those two for that spot though. Those two are much more in the middle of the action.

Boney just comes out of nowhere and nails you and then runs off.

EDIT: LOL was wondering why there was a UFO there

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So Red Devil made me think about how Nintendo will implement 200cc mode (besides Tournaments) without segregating the online userbase even more

So far we have these options

Worldwide
Regional
Custom

then:

32 tracks + 150cc
40 tracks + 150cc
48 tracks + 150cc
32 tracks + 200cc
40 tracks + 200cc
48 tracks + 200cc

I think it's one of those cases where we have too many options

I hope that all people who got first dlc are getting second dlc throughout bundle sales, so they wound't segregate too bad.

Roo

yeah. I should've made it little bit more bigger. Here's the pic that I made before I resize him.
UhshWNV.png

little bit bigger this time.
lol perfect.
I'll use it in the upcoming OT, if you don't mind.

I hope that all people who got first dlc are getting second dlc throughout bundle sales, so they wound't segregate too bad.

Sadly, that's not the case. I asume a huge amount of MK players went with the bundle instead of the individual packs due to its great value and that's great but I assume there's also an important amount of players who didn't purchase neither or only one at best so Nintendo needs to "take care" of them too.

btw, I'm going to miss your Duck Hunt avatar :(

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sadly, that's not the case. I asume a huge amount of MK players went with the bundle instead of the individual packs due to its great value and that's great but I assume there's also an important amount of players who didn't purchase neither or only one at best so Nintendo needs to "take care" of them too.

Ach, that's true.

btw, I'm going to miss your Duck Hunt avatar :(

Sure, go ahead. :)
and lol I also going to miss his Dunk Hunt avatar. :p

I already missed my avatar too ;_; I will revert back to my avatar like couple of months later when Ballot Hype wear off.

ffdgh

I wouldn't be too worried. It's neary impossible to not see a colored yoshi or shyguy thanks to that bundle online.

jorgejjvr

Awesome, looking forward to it, I know I'll be rusty alright lol its been awhile. I also-ran prefer normal, but it seems frantic is a thing here

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Anyone playing tonight? I desperately need some MK8 after 1.5 week hiatus. And watched ND recently... fanatic 200cc's going to be so insane with you guys... God help me.

Yeah, I'm going to play tonight too. Look like it's me, you and Enforced for sure thing. Revven might join too but I'm not sure.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm on now. I'm going to NeoGAF DLC Room with Frantic Rules.

IT's NeoGAF DLC |OT| (or join me through friend list if y'all have me on your list.)

Top Bottom