• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Enforced

hmm my playtime is 263 hours. I wanted to reach 300 before the 2nd DLC releases but mostly likely not. I wonder if Merrick will reach 1,000 hours before April 23.

Enforced

Gonna predict that a new track will be revealed tomorrow.
I'm expecting next week though.
Exactly two weeks :D
Hype!
tumblr_lini945Yc61qak7i1.gif

Roo

I just hope we get an ATV that doesn't suck stat wise and is as good looking as the standard one.
Such a waste. One of their best designs in years and it sucks no matter what.

I just hope we get an ATV that doesn't suck stat wise and is as good looking as the standard one.
Such a waste. One of their best designs in years and it sucks no matter what.
The Wiggler and teddy bear are both usable if you know the right combos.

So yeah, it's kind of sad that the one that looks like an actual ATV is the one that's shit...

Roo

The Wiggler and teddy bear are both usable if you know the right combos.

So yeah, it's kind of sad that the one that looks like an actual ATV is the one that's shit...
Yeah, I know. I've seen ffdgh and others using the Wiggler and even the Bear ATV.
It's just a shame the standard one simply sucks no matter what combo you try to come up with.
I'd like to see one as cool as that but actually doable for competitive gameplay.

ffdgh

You see...I'd probably use the standard atv more if the dang things stats weren't so horridly distributed.

GLA, probably the only kart with a wide variety of character colors, goes forever unused. why couldn't it have been the Standard or Pipeframe variation... ;_;

As always, heavy weights can make it works because lol speed.

Neiteio

I hunger for a DLC track reveal.

HUNGER!

Side note, Josh Thomas says in that GameXplain discussion that he "may or may not have heard" that Neo Bowser City will be among the tracks.

Hmmm...

Top Bottom