• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Vylash

s8OxGDh.gif

...but...but you can't just...

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Only four in a row?

I count myself lucky if the biggest combo I get on a Frantic night is a mere 4. 5 peeps happens way more often than it should!

Same here. I got wrecked by 5 people or more in the past, and it wasn't pretty. It's pretty sad but I always get my revenge afterward tho.

Azure J

Playing in a worldwide room with DaBoss... Is this what it's like when you're over 9000? Damn.

Edit: Feelin' pretty good knowing I can hang though with all these heavies+firehoppers.

Azure J

Wow, these guys really make you feel it when you get bumped down from a high position.

Still not as savage as GAFcc though.

Edit: Shoutouts to screwing up the turn on Bone Dry and falling off into the pit near the antigrav section

Too cheap to buy smash u since the 3ds version is keeping me busy with collecting all the customs. :p
Ah.

If it makes you feel better, I have Smash U but got boned out of the code since my bro used the money to buy the game on his account... Might have told you that before though.

Having him buy the DLC as my birthday present though!

Azure J

Holy shit, they really ARE working together. That gangbang on the cannon portion of Sweet Canyon's last lap was disgusting

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRR

Top Bottom