• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Clan members help each other out. That is basically it. But it greatly affects the outcome of the race.
Pretty much.

On GAF we do like the opposite of that.

P.S. Always leave when in a clan room if you value your sanity. Some clans don't do that shit but a lot do and it's annoying as fuck.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Kraid held on to those triple reds like an asshole.

To join us in WWs, you would have to have one of us in your Friends List or your Recent Players list in MK8.

Oooh okay. Can one of you add me?

xSHODANx

Or I can add you!

Azure J

...I'm actually thinking about counterpicking in this game. Some of this stuff is just straight up wrong and there is no way to catch up when everyone else is going full speed.

Shit I got THREE Lightning bolts that race. I never see one in multi-hour long stretches of playing with GAFcc and get three and I still came in 10th out of 12

DaBoss

The Bowser's Castle race had the lightning strike just as my star disappeared. One of the luckiest moments in the game.

GGs everyone.
Oooh okay. Can one of you add me?

xSHODANx

Or I can add you!
Sorry, I'm gonna stop now. Hopefully one of the others can add you. Or better yet, you can get multiple people in your Recent Players list by joining the tournament/community.

If you want to join the GAF room, quote this post and add this code here in Tournaments:

Can one of you guys join the Tournament so MrOogieBoogie can join you guys? Or set up a GAF room cause there is about 6 people excluding me.

ffdgh

That fire flower and bomb combo backfire on lap 3 had me in stitches.
KuGsj.gif

oatmeal

Banned
Best dad

tell him to join frantic with us

When mom is out and I have to work (from home) I will turn it on for him and come out and he's playing online. Not well, but he's online.

Yesterday I sat with him to try NSMBU, Smash and 3D World. He got through the first level on 3D World, though it took him a lot of lives and a long time since he can't run. Couldn't do NSMBU oddly. Smash he did some classic smash with 3 easy CPU's and he mostly just goes for the stage hazzards.

I'm a shit parent, but I don't give a fuck.

Boney

Banned
So for the cave part, is the water faster?

When mom is out and I have to work (from home) I will turn it on for him and come out and he's playing online. Not well, but he's online.

Yesterday I sat with him to try NSMBU, Smash and 3D World. He got through the first level on 3D World, though it took him a lot of lives and a long time since he can't run. Couldn't do NSMBU oddly. Smash he did some classic smash with 3 easy CPU's and he mostly just goes for the stage hazzards.

Best dad

Boney

Banned
Can't believe I got second there.

Was second, got a blue shell, got hit by everything. Got last place, and then... Somehow miraculously, I pass through you guys without killing me

My dad's idea of playing with me as a kid was taking me with him to the race track.

I think you're doing a great job!

Top Bottom