• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

I want a stat telling me how many times I've been hit by red shells, cause holy crap.

Frantic was perfect before, I'm not sure why they decided to change it. :/

Omnicent

DaBoss I think this game hates us lol. How long were we it hit stun for ? Fuck man that was batshit crazy MVC3 infinte stuff. We both hit that banana somehow and then things went crazy

DaBoss

lol just went from 10 coins to 0 with all the shit that hit me in the final turn of the second lap.
DaBoss I think this game hates us lol. How long were we it hit stun for ?
The game for sure hates me, you just got caught within my vicinity lol.

Revven

I want a stat telling me how many times I've been hit by red shells, cause holy crap.

Frantic was perfect before, I'm not sure why they decided to change it. :/

Yeah they definitely tweaked Frantic item frequency for bullet bills and red shells. You used to only get like a ton of 'shrooms and stars in Frantic in the latter places with maybe a Lightning and then one Bullet Bill in a single Frantic race.

DaBoss

You see that coin item as the final item for me in that Mount Wario race in FRANTIC? The game hates me to the core. I just got lucky that someone else had bad luck as well.

Top Bottom