• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

I just did a few worldwide matches and I'm so glad they fixed the VR system again.
I think they finally nailed it this time.

ffdgh

I just did a few worldwide matches and I'm so glad they fixed the VR system again.

I'm enjoying this vr gain balance. You gain a decent amount for placing well but don't get overly punished for placing too low.
Get first? 20+ for you!
Get 5th? Atlease 7+
Get last? -20

It's so good not losing hours of vr gains in less than 10 minutes.

I'm enjoying this vr gain balance. You gain a decent amount for placing well but don't get overly punished for placing too low.
Get first? 20+ for you!
Get 5th? Atlease 7+
Get last? -20

It's so good not losing hours of vr gains in less than 10 minutes.
Pretty much. First and last are similar to how it was in version 2.0 when everyone was a similar VR, but the system was really anal towards people with a VR higher than the room's average.

It seems to be a lot less anal towards high VR people now and more forgiving towards middle positions while still punishing you adequately for shit positions. I think it takes the goal of 2.0's system and actually executes it correctly.

kizmah

Crusin' Skyloft

lkHXRXV.jpg

GYBqHf0.jpg

Top Bottom