• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Molemitts

Ugh, I hate SNES Rainbow Road so much.

And on that last match I was doing alright, but I can't just get hit by one red shell can I? No, I have to be hit by several in a row.

This game is gonna make me cry one day.
Nah, it's alright I love Mario Kart. :D

Padinn

I'm noticing that my pro controllers have some very bad input lag, similiar to the issue I had with my ps4 a while back. Til now they've been flawless. Any ideas what could be causing that much interference?

I'm noticing that my pro controllers have some very bad input lag, similiar to the issue I had with my ps4 a while back. Til now they've been flawless. Any ideas what could be causing that much interference?
Microwaves. Baby monitors. Neighbor that has no idea what they'e doing. Things like that.

DaBoss

You guys left after I joined the WW room lol.

Fucking hell, I hate the way the waves/bumps now work in SNES RR compared to MK7. That's the 3rd time I've drifted the wrong way due to that.

DaBoss

Oh yea, I forgot about something that happened in WW races today. I was in first place in Hryule Castle, and was just going to start my first lap. Then out of no where, some guy with a star came from in front of me trying to ram into me. Apparently the guy in last place was waiting for me to show up to hit my with a star lol.

Funniest thing that happened to me in Mario Kart ever.

Neiteio

iQ2Jdjmp7kKDs.jpg
Awesome screenshot :-D

Top Bottom