• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

lewisgone

Another observation...the shacks built into the clifface up and down Wario's Gold Mine are amazing...the level of detail they've put into the DLC is incredible.

Mute city, the ice place, and link's stage are amazing. Not the rainbow road i would've picked. i think the ds one would do fantastic with the gravity stuff.

JB2448

Mute City, holy shit. Every single thing about it, every little attention to detail, just feels so right. How they accomplished this I'll never quite figure out.

Oidisco

Fucking. Amazing!

Every single track is awesome! Kinda surprised too since I disliked all of the Retro tracks in their games, but here I really like em.

i0CiRHoxjSvOP.png

After seeing his aggressive stares, im not surprised Luigi is a blackman

deleted

Since this thread is pretty active:

We normally play 150cc normal 4 player split screen. We tried frantic a few times, but we didn't notice any significant changes.. What's the main difference?

Since this thread is pretty active:

We normally play 150cc normal 4 player split screen. We tried frantic a few times, but we didn't notice any significant changes.. What's the main difference?

I think there's a higher level of powerful items. Less coins, green shells, and such. ...I think.

Roo

OP has been updated with the DLC Tournament code.
Quote it to see it. Thanks again, Exentryk :)
*joins lobby*

Exentryk

Fell off trying to avoid the gold kart on wario's goldmine >_>

We're playing in Frantic guys. Please quote this to join us.

—DLC FRANTIC RACING CODE
QUOTE TO SEE

Top Bottom