• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ChrisD

How do I start the update? :<

Mine was automatic when I went to Updates on the Menu. Otherwise, I read that trying to go online through MK8 should prompt it.

That said, * this playing tonight thing. 30 minutes for update, then 30 more for the DLC if it takes the same amount of time. I need sleep. OTL

Mine was automatic when I went to Updates on the Menu. Otherwise, I read that trying to go online through MK8 should prompt it.

That said, * this playing tonight thing. 30 minutes for update, then 30 more for the DLC if it takes the same amount of time. I need sleep. OTL
Had to close and restart the software.
Tried going online and that's what it told me to do. :3

WonderzL

Banned
let's-a-go
B2Tvp3xCYAAO5Er.jpg

ChrisD

The dragon course looked sweet from the trailer. Can't wait to try that one, the ice one, and of course, Hyrule Castle. Everything else is cool, but those are the main three on mind.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Master Cycle has +.25 speed but -.5 accel o_O

And Link is cruiser.

Best weight! Too bad I don't really care about Link lol.

Hope this downloads automatically so I can jump in when I get home instead of having to wait.

And is the master cycle unique stat-wise? Inside drifting? If so I might have to try it.

Rich!

I know about three courses but I've purposely avoided all footage and have no idea what they look like. So it'll all be a surprise for me.

And yes, I did watch the direct, but I only watched it for the possibility of Majoras Mask....and as soon as that was announced right at the start, I turned the direct off and rewatched the trailer on repeat. So yeah

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Okay. Master Cycle's stats are:

Speed: +.25
Accel: 0
Weight: 0
Handling: +.5
Traction: -.75

So, worse Accel and Handling, but better Speed, Weight, and Traction compared to other inside-drift bikes.

Prototype

I know the risks :p but thank you. I hear it needs a lot of read/writes before that happens, but I won't be shocked if it does one day haha. It's a brand new highly rated flash drive at least.

Cool, makes sense then. Thanks

I use a 32 GB usb cruzer and it's been fine.

The way Nintendo have handled this is F*CKING AMAZING.

Its up on time and has downloaded fine. If this was PSN I just know there would have been issues/we would have had to wait until late afternoon.

Good job Nintendo, I complain about you a lot but you've done well.

I won't be able to play until tonight but I cannot wait!

The trophies in GP for Egg and Triforce are comparatively uninspired. Just a cup with the logo on it. Should've been the flat out Triforce, at least. Haha.

Anyway, I tested out all 8 tracks. Came in second once on 150cc.

4am. Time for bed.

Exentryk

We're playing in Frantic guys. Please quote this to join us.

—DLC FRANTIC RACING CODE
QUOTE TO SEE

Top Bottom