• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Yoshi Circuit was always my favourite track to race on Double Dash, was snaking heaven.

It's incredible in 8. Still taking the last corner wide, scared of non-existent piranha plants waiting for me.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
See, that's the problem. You don't hate us enough yet. I stopped playing nice with GAF a long time ago. These days, I'm ramming people with stars and shells even if they're offroad and not moving.

Well, you see. I guess that I'm only one that playing nice in Mario Kart 8 GAF. I'm soo pacifist for my own goods. If you see me, just do your best to leave me alone since I don't hurt anyone!

Prototype

See, that's the problem. You don't hate us enough yet. I stopped playing nice with GAF a long time ago. These days, I'm ramming people with stars and shells even if they're offroad and not moving.
That's the way it's suppose to be done. If I don't ram at least 3 people per star I take it as a personal failure.

I swear that the majority of GAF doesn't focus on getting 1st and instead focuses on fucking over as many people as they can. >_>

Roo

Well, you see. I guess that I'm only one that playing nice in Mario Kart 8 GAF. I'm soo pacifist for my own goods. If you see me, just do your best to leave me alone since I don't hurt anyone!
Heath pls..
Even my dead grandma knows that under that "pacifist" face of yours hides a cruel animal waiting an opportunity to attack those who can defend themselves.

JohnChang

Banned
So no balance changes in this one but awesome addon

Hoping next DLC/Version 4.0 gives racers at the back of the pack better powerups to catch up with the pack, not overkill where its bulletbill 12th to 6th but 8th or 9th at most to get that racer to be part of the race (yes this is a plea sort of my behalf for sucking and i miss the uncertainty with Wii version where i'd actually win once in awhile).

I've been getting screwed from left to right. Also, I make mistakes whenever I drift. Whoever is Albo, screw you for throwing the red shell behind me.

Top Bottom