• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

So gooooood

Seriously I use to listen to select this track on time trial just to listen to the music with my headphones

I love all the tracks on Super Circuit, they were all really good looking. I hope they're gonna bring one of them back for the 2nd DLC pack (I also can't wait for it to come out)

Super Circuit is the Mario Kart I have the most nostalgia for out of all of them despite a pretty vocal group of people saying it wasn't that great (which makes no sense since it's literally Super Mario Kart: The Lost Levels). I always loved how it looked (Lakeside Park, Luigi Circuit with the thunderstorm, Sunset Wilds [another one with fun music], Yoshi Desert, Ribbon Road, and its Rainbow Road are great and some of the best GBA sprite work to this day) and the courses were really cool.

I was kinda upset with how MKWii made the GBA stages look but 8 just does wild things to any course that gets the upres treatment. As such I'd love to see more of the GBA stuff here.

Azure J

See, that's the problem. You don't hate us enough yet. I stopped playing nice with GAF a long time ago. These days, I'm ramming people with stars and shells even if they're offroad and not moving.

There are a lot of times where if you substitute FUCK YOU (insert poster name) with "Good shit (insert poster name here)" you'd pretty much get the true understanding of KartGAF. Everyone hates each other but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Top Bottom