• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

You know, I'm really fucking tired of Koodo and MrPanic.

Also Justice, why? You're another one like Omni that I don't ever/try not to target with anything. Why did you blow me up?

jnWake

Holy shit I shouldn't have jumped right into 200cc Frantic without any practice haha.

My old 150cc setup is way too fast for this mode...

Azure J

The game gives me the single most winningest combo ever. A star that I use to get to the ramp on Mario Circuit SNES and a Lightning Bolt to kill EVERYTHING ON SCREEN. I was in the middle of the skies casting Thundaga for God's sake.

How do I get fucked?

Apparently, Lakitu doesn't like people floating over the boundary of the race despite me being right there at the finish otherwise.

Azure J

I swear if one more of you degenerates intentionally swerve from fifteen yards away to hit me with a banana I will find you and bring a gooddamn banana tree to force up your ass

MrPanic

Whahaha, I'm dying here, hit Azure at least 5 times there :'D

I'm sorry man, I'll try to avoid you from now on. :p

edit: Or not :X

DaBoss

Forget the salt wall, let's just make a dedicated "Azure J Salty Posts Hall of Fame".

And then add sub-categories for members he has directly pointed out in his posts.

Azure J

Forget the salt wall, let's just make a dedicated "Azure J Salty Posts Hall of Fame".

And then add sub-categories for members he has directly pointed out in his posts.

Let's not please. I'm actually a pretty nice guy and like being a low key GAF member.

Mario Kart™ is just a foul mistress :lol

Top Bottom