• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

I've decided I won't give a fuck about Baby Park.
I'll stand in a corner trolling everyone I can to make people's life miserable.
Fuck that shit track.

banofypie

Banned
I think this will be my last one before I retire. I may be requesting one or two of you to give me NNIDs because I now have seen you for the rivals you are.

But it cIearIy isn't made for 200cc.
I find it to be one of the easiest tracks on 200cc. Nothing more than the occasional light tapping of the brakes should be needed.

Hardest track would probably be... Rainbow Road, Cheese Land, Dragon Driftway, or NBC on an inner drifter, just Rainbow Road on an outer drifter. And that's just because you fucks keep on bumping me. Otherwise I would go with NBC or Dragon Driftway.

Omnicent

Wow why did I never think of this?

Best way to troll BP is to chill by item blocks going back and forth though them and chunking shit. I'll probably end up joining you two lol (why? cause fuck BP)
Only problem is if you get a bill it can mess up the troll (unless you can make bill go backwards, but that would be to much troll )

J@hranimo

Banned
That last race was weird. You guys kept disappearing and reappearing, going to power cycle the router...

Are you trying that om 200cc? I can't even angle myself on it in 150 ;(

Ah, the races are dead....

Yeah in 200cc. it's like the perfect shortcut and yet it's so hard to nail when going so fast and trying not to fall off. I think I'm going to practice in time trials while the tourney is dead atm.

Top Bottom