• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

For being away from the controller for the first 10 seconds of the race, I did pretty well. :3

Edit: Please not Hyrule Circuit again. Please not Hyrule Circuit again.

GWX

The drunk driver who was humping the fence with the star at the end of the first lap, that one was me.

I'm out to seek help. I'll be back later!

edit: lol it seems everyone is crazy at the wheel. 200cc, ladies and gentleman.

Cyd0nia

Banned
SuperMarioKartMapSpecialCup5.png

VOTE

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I finally dusted off my Wii U to play the DLC I preordered. I popped on MK8 but I have no idea how to download the latest version. I head to the eShop and its down :-(.

Boney

Banned
I finally dusted off my Wii U to play the DLC I preordered. I popped on MK8 but I have no idea how to download the latest version. I head to the eShop and its down :-(.
Play the game, it'll prompt an update and you can download directly from the game itself

Roo

That's the funny part. The first lightning failed since I started the gliding animation but then the second one came out of nowhere basically saying,"lol nope"

I still don't get it, the first lightning strike/animation did actually happen (meaning 2 lightnings) or there was only one and the game registered two animations because God knows why?
Plus, Mario Kart TV tends to record some wacky and laggy shit too so it's not very reliable.

DaBoss

I still don't get it, the first lightning strike/animation did actually happen (meaning 2 lightnings) or there was only one and the game registered two animations because God knows why?
Plus, Mario Kart TV tends to record some wacky and laggy shit too so it's not very reliable.
Maybe someone lightning'd into an item box and then got a lightning as well?

Roo

Maybe someone lightning'd into an item box and then got a lightning as well?

Not that I disagree, this game has some of the most broken item balance I've seen in the series but getting hit by two lightnings 1 second apart from each other seems like a long shot lol

ffdgh

I'm not sure. All I knew is that I was hit back to back by 2 lightnings somehow with a wtf look on face lol.

Top Bottom