• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

That lightning struck as I was gliding to the finish and I saw the Bullet Bills behind me and all I could think was "I am selling this shit if what I think happens next happens."

Azure J

Sakurai Mii with my combo is just terrible. He's too slippery and floaty.

"Wavedashing was a mistake"

Alternatively:

"Sounds like Brawl"

Also, I hope Isaac never gets even a trophy in the Smash series after that bullshit. I actually mashed golden mushroom while intentionally veering out of control while watching you in the rear view swerve in EVERY direction to hit me off the ramp.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
"Wavedashing was a mistake"

Alternatively:

"Sounds like Brawl"

Also, I hope Isaac never gets even a trophy in the Smash series after that bullshit. I actually mashed golden mushroom while intentionally veering out of control while watching you in the rear view swerve in EVERY direction to hit me off the ramp.

LOL

I want to assure you that your faith in that hope is going to happens tho. Isaac wouldn't get anything in Smash Bros 4. I'm pretty sure about it. Only references that Golden Sun had in the game is only two music.

Azure J

OK, for real, show of hands. How many people here get anything other than a golden mushroom when doing the mid section ramp on Big Blue? Literally every time I've played that level, I get a gold mushroom while the guy in front gets a bullet bill or star.

Tangent: Such horrible stage choices.

Roo

To the retarded who used that Lightning, check in the map if stars and or bullet bills are on use before doing so. Thanks

Zia

What kind of person has the pack right in front of them and throws a red shell backward, onto the 8th place racer. I mean, what the fuck?

Azure J

Merrick just COULD NOT let me be third.

Third.

I'm not even asking for first on Big Blue.

I'm just asking to be something higher than 4th.

Holy fuck man.

Dr Prob

Banned
WR holder on Big Blue added this little jump.

Tried to test it a bit in 200cc, but a) it's a pain as you can't just TT. b) stage doesn't have traditional laps and c) the water in that particular section.

So, no idea if it's actually helpful in the faster mode, but it IS a safe (can't really mess it up, well maybe Azure could) thing that you can do. And the F-Zero jumps are fun.

Azure J

OH

MY

GOD

INCITE

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU TRYING SO HARD TO FUCK ME

Edit: I don't appreciate being the butt of all these incompetency jokes...

Azure J

Yeah, totally game. I get hit and have to do not pass go for thirty seconds. I smack PPP with a Bullet Bill and he mushroom boosts past me to get second while in the hit stun animation.

Fuck this game's netcode.

Enforced

The salt is real.

The anger is real.

The competitiveness is real.
image.php

Not sure if that makes sense I avatar quote you. :p
Edit: Damn it! top page.

Top Bottom