• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Neo Dark

ffdgh doesn't do that kind of stuff.

I on the other hand...

Yeah... once again. Good to know. Also, why isn't security here yet?

I'm going to take a break to eat and study. That last race, I was laughing so bad and dropped from 2nd on the last lap. Who got hit by my banana peel while gliding? xD

It was hilarious. I was the only one to make it...with my first attempt on a bike no less lol.
LOL

Glad I found the video of that cut then. Should lead to lots of hilarious moments in the future. :3

I wouldn't be surprised if the netcode glitches out with that cut too, like with the end of TTC (in 150cc at least).

DaBoss

Ahh well. I tried to slow everyone down before the blue shell hit. But Roo and his Bullet Bill.

Those fireballs of fury, wow.

Exentryk

city tripper, leaf, superglider. I don't normally run bikes, but its not to bad.
Have been running femvillager in p-wing and the feel is very different though.

Yeah, I am also still weighing up which is better off overall - lights with less braking but less top speed, or heavies with more braking but more top speed. Braking is hard to get consistent at (sometimes you brake more, or less), but the higher top speed helps with taking off road cuts much more easily. The lighter option will give you a little more acc however.

Need more testing.

Top Bottom