• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ffdgh

i hate you all

so

much

latest

Now channel that hatred.

Albo

exentryk, that almost backfired on you as i got a shroom rigth before it came, but i used it too late early while mashing through the item wheel lol

edit: wow wtf rng

Exentryk

Shock! Then 2nd gets triple reds. Then the whole packs comes along. >_>

exentryk, that almost backfired on you as i got a shroom rigth before it came, but i used it too late early while mashing through the item wheel lol

Would have sucked if you used it. The chances of shrooms are low, so was worth it :p

Rezbit

I gotta scoot now, but managed to get a few good results! One win, happy with that haha. Well played everyone, Mario Kart was the MVP though.

ClueLess

Neo Member
Man why do I keep getting these comm errors ? I'd rather get hit with a blue shell, lightning, triple reds and a bullet bill consecutively then constanstly go through this crap.

Roo

So after some thought, I finally sold my Mario Kart 8 copy.
I can't at this game's shit anymore and yesterday (Merrick knows what I'm taking about) was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I really enjoyed my time playing with you guys but it's time to move on :)

Exentryk

So after some thought, I finally sold my Mario Kart 8 copy.
I can't at this game's shit anymore and yesterday (Merrick knows what I'm taking about) was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I really enjoyed my time playing with you guys but it's time to move on :)

Holy shit. Stop scaring me man. I saw your edit :p

ScOULaris

So why does it seem like everyone in the GAF tournament is like ten times better at this game than any random people I've encountered online?

Azure J

Someone needs to explain to me why I get a concentrated dose of fuckery on Piranha Plant Slide post 200cc update.

So why does it seem like everyone in the GAF tournament is like ten times better at this game than any random people I've encountered online?

GAFcc is the hyperbolic time chamber.

Exentryk

Maybe I should just try to stay in 2nd in Wild Woods. Coz the blue always messes me up and there isn't much going on in the track to catch up >_>

Top Bottom