• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DAMN IT

I had the shroom I needed to dodge the blue and probably glide to victory but then I fell off and that Roo asshole got hit by it instead!

Soul Lab

games.ch (a swiss gaming site) held a tourney today.
zlCfzTUB2ssKb25h-r

1.place!! KartGaf represent!
the price is a copy of kirby and the rainbow curse, which is releasing here soon =D

TheJoRu

1.place!! KartGaf represent!
=D

Nicely done!

Another KartGAF represent: my university here in Sweden held a MK8 Time Trial-competition (on Royal Raceway) during the past week. Took home the thing with the time 1:59:343. Getting dat sub 2 minutes felt so good.

...Yet I stand little chance against most of you in the Frantic room. GAF is good.

Nicely done!

Another KartGAF represent: my university here in Sweden held a MK8 Time Trial-competition (on Royal Raceway) during the past week. Took home the thing with the time 1:59:343. Getting dat sub 2 minutes felt so good.

...Yet I stand little chance against most of you in the Frantic room. GAF is good.

What university?

Bullet bills in 200CC seem to be programed to 100% betray now. Not the way to fix it Nintendo :mad:

Edit: I need to go back to bikes, this just isn't working -_-

Top Bottom