• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

I went and hit "Quit" during that race because fuck that shit. Joining hillsighed, hoping for 200cc (inb4 150).
I just find it a lot easier. That's all.
Please explain to me how you find it easier. Sorry, but the only way I can see you finding it "a lot easier" is if you aren't starting your turns early enough with a kart.

I think I better clarify that when I talk about difficulty of Yoshi Circuit I'm talking about maintaining a front run and being able to lengthen the gap. And in that case whether or not you have to brake does matter because a good rule of thumb is that the faster you're going the lower your time is, which is the key to being good at frontrunning.

That track is a luck-based shithole if you're in the pack and it doesn't matter what vehicle you're using in that case because it's such a big shithole.

Also guys stop picking Cheese Land, it's fun occasionally but not every fifth fucking race.

Top Bottom