• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
You unfortunately got here a bit too late... everyone happened to leave right before you joined. And I'm pretty much done for the night myself.

Oh well. GGs!

DaBoss

I don't know the SM3DW songs by name, so when I was reading your post about Mt. Wario being a remix of a song, I immediately thought of that song for some reason and then I listened to it and I was right.

Thanks for posting that, wouldn't have realized that otherwise.

Mory Dunz

I don't know the SM3DW songs by name, so when I was reading your post about Mt. Wario being a remix of a song, I immediately thought of that song for some reason and then I listened to it and I was right.

Thanks for posting that, wouldn't have realized that otherwise.

I don't really know them by name either.
Except Double Cherry Pass.

And Histocrat

Roo

So I tried to upload the Piranha Plant Slide race where I return the favor to Enforced ( he knows his troll game) but sadly, MKTV as great as it is *lol* didn't record that specific part for whatever reason..

Thankfully, my cellphone has a camera (not the best but serviceable) so instead of focusing on 1 hit and be done with it, I'll upload Enforced's entire misery, dragging his beaten body to the finish line :3

Enforced

^Screw you Roo. :x

I want to invite you guys to Universal Parks. So, we can ride Mario bumper kart on mini baby park. :3
I want to trap Roo at the corner. >:D

Roo

lol

Sorry Exentryk but DLC 2 was released in *this* fiscal year, AKA the one that report is talking about. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yeah, I honestly don't think we're getting any more DLC for this game.
If anything, expect new characters and even that seems unrealistic.
They're done with this game other than bug fixes, etc.

^Screw you Roo. :x

I want to invite you guys to Universal Parks. So, we can ride Mario bumper kart on mini baby park. :3
I want to trap Roo at the corner. >:D

Pls.. :x

Doing a WW. Also, to summarize yesterday:
zlCfzTVGULgxx4PUmc

Had a star going in 2nd. Pulled a bullet bill. Didn't realize that the lightning robbed me of my bullet bill. Ended up driving off the track.

Very, very pro of me lol

Top Bottom