• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Koodo

Banned
iR3YqeE9Chn5X.gif

Come to think of it, its kind of incredible how much of a visual upgrade Mario Kart 8 was over Mario Kart Wii. Before Mario Kart 8, the series had been very stale visually for a while, in line with Mario's sports games. Even the OST had your standard 'Mario' fare. But Mario Kart 8 dramatically increased everything in terms of quality and really gave the Mario Kart franchise a 'AAA' feel that made it seem like it belonged with nintendo's other mainline franchises like Super Mario and Zelda.

ffdgh

Come to think of it, its kind of incredible how much of a visual upgrade Mario Kart 8 was over Mario Kart Wii. Before Mario Kart 8, the series had been very stale visually for a while, in line with Mario's sports games. Even the OST had your standard 'Mario' fare. But Mario Kart 8 dramatically increased everything in terms of quality and really gave the Mario Kart franchise a 'AAA' feel that made it seem like it belonged with nintendo's other mainline franchises like Super Mario and Zelda.

That E3 reveal was the best slap to the face ever.

Enforced

So I bought spinner Rosalina 3DS theme. Really cool how she face different direction when you go to the next page. I'm going to buy more. :D

I'll play with you guys around 8:30-9:00. I need to start writing my rough draft first.

Also Sprite > Pepsi :x

Top Bottom