• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Boney

Banned
200cc is pretty much the norm now.
However, Heath is convincing people so we can play 150cc at least once a week. I'm not sure what day yet but I assume it will be this Saturday/Sunday
Bleagh, why would anyone want to go back to 150cc

If ya wanna baby it up go 50cc

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Bleagh, why would anyone want to go back to 150cc

If ya wanna baby it up go 50cc

:lol. Dissing other people because they just have different preferences with how they races. That's really immature of you.

Honestly I don't think you would win that much in 150cc much as you think you would! It's better if you just don't come in because I would hate to see your ego getting bruised. ;)

Boney

Banned
I personally wouldn't go back to 150cc but I see how overwhelming it can be for others.

:lol. Dissing other people because they just have different preferences with how they races. That's really immature of you.

Honestly I don't think you would win that much in 150cc much as you think you would! It's better if you just don't come in because I would hate to see your ego getting bruised. ;)
Hehe I was being purposely negative just to rile people up. Just teasing. Was thinking of you actually when I said it :p
Game was a blast in 150cc but I won't deny it's hard to go back as it feels a lot slower. 200cc isn't that hard though, it just has about higher difficulty curve.

And yeah I probably won't do good in 150cc ever. I don't use heavies and I never learned to properly fire hop. I wasn't doing very good then, at least not as good as I do now where I can get actual podium in a few races here and there.
I mean for me, I'd play normal but that's GAF prefers frantic. It's cool you can organize 150cc night but I'm a bit puzzled why you'd prefer it if you have experience with the game though, hence the snark.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
And yeah I probably won't do good in 150cc ever. I don't use heavies and I never learned to properly fire hop. I wasn't doing very good then, at least not as good as I do now where I can get actual podium in a few races here and there.
I mean for me, I'd play normal but that's GAF prefers frantic. It's cool you can organize 150cc night but I'm a bit puzzled why you'd prefer it if you have experience with the game though, hence the snark.

200cc is more of high adrenaline-rush races, and it could be very technical with brake button and drift button. For items, it's just little wonky and weird since everything were moving faster so you can't really always land your items on something that you wanted to because of other racers being faster (or laggy)

150cc had way better sense of control in racing and item-controlling for me at least. Also there are technicals in exploits like Fire-Hopping as well. That's what separate the best players from good players, unfortunately. :p

I wish you co see so you could explain to me how to hit that last item box in Big Blue :/

What asshole-ish placement.

Edit: you see this bull**** right? Gold mushrooms no matter what place I'm in. Go to hell game!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
do we have sales estimation for the DLC?after all the fire emblem awakening data, it seems they didn't share anything, despite being very successfull wigh HW, MK and SMASH I presume...

Another error? Seriously?

Also,the last item box in Big Blue? It's only tricky if you're doing some lane-switching shenanigans. In that case you just hold up to land earlier.

I swear to god that they nerfed triple shells' protection from 7.

ALSO I REALLY HATE WHAT THEY DID TO TRIPLE BANANAS. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE IT

Um, there barely is any protection sooooo....

Edit: So after like 5 or 6 Baby parks people finally stopped picking it >_<

Roo

I swear to god that they nerfed triple shells' protection from 7.

ALSO I REALLY HATE WHAT THEY DID TO TRIPLE BANANAS. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE IT
Yeah, making the speed items rotate around you slower is stupid, especially considering shit comes at you at light speed.

Roo

missed some key points there but what can I do? MKTV gonna MKTV :3

edit: I'll hop online in 20-30 minutes if anyone wants to join.

Top Bottom