• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

GWX

After five errors "Failed to connect to partner's device" after trying to join Greg, I guess I'll play Xenoblade. I hate when my internet connection doesn't cooperate.

After five errors "Failed to connect to partner's device" after trying to join Greg, I guess I'll play Xenoblade. I hate when my internet connection doesn't cooperate.

Our room was a mess of clan/cheaters so you didn't miss anything, believe me. We ended up going to 1500CC now to escape them :/

DaBoss

This is the speed I've been playing for about 10 months? My god...this is too easy.

EDIT: I can't, I really can't. 150cc feels too slow. The difference feels like 50cc compared to 150cc.

GWX

Our room was a mess of clan/cheaters so you didn't miss anything, believe me. We ended up going to 1500CC now to escape them :/

I see, that sucks =( Not very happy about the errors I got still, shouldn't be happening! Well, my Xenoblade session was great fun, finally reached the back of the Bionis :)

Roo

Was just curious. I don't lol. Do you time you're miniturbos?
Well, you definitely should. It saves a lot of time in those turns.
The grass section is so small it doesn't really have any impact on your drift. You keep your drift even on the grass so you can take sharper turns.if you have time, give it a try on TT wen you're done playing. You'll be surprised.

Edit: I hate this stupid track..

Top Bottom