• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

0jj4O4D.gif

A5Yxf2r.gif

<3

Roo

Hammer bro...freaking please they littered all over bowser castle/neo bowser city along with dry bones >_<

The sad part is they're actually high quality models.
Dry Bones has a texture instead of individual ribs like Dry Bowser but who the hell cares?
Mario Kart 8 forever tainted with the lamest roster in the series ;_;

Boney

Banned
The sad part is they're actually high quality models.
Dry Bones has a texture instead of individual ribs like Dry Bowser but who the hell cares?
Mario Kart 8 forever tainted with the lamest roster in the series ;_;
Nope that's Mario Kart 7.

This game gets Cat Peach, Isabelle, Vilagger, Koopalings and awesome guys return like Dry Bowser.

DaBoss

The handheld entries usually have a smaller roster of characters, but even then, Mario Kart 7 delivered some sweet ass justice. It had no Waluigi, but had Waluigi Pinball. I don't know what kind of wizardry was done to pull this off, but kudos to the devs.

Maybe the next home console Mario Kart will match MBWii in terms of characters.

Mario Kart 7 had Wiggler and the Honey Queen. It also had no Waluigi, which I like because I find him really fucking annoying.

Therefore, MK7 has the best roster in the series.

The game's loading as I type.

EDIT: Spectating Boney and poor, poor Azure. EDIT2: Or not that was quick, racing time!

EDIT3: IF MY INTERNET HOLDS UP IT WILL BE A SHOCKER! WOOT!

Top Bottom