• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

FUCK YOU ALL

1 Accel, 1 Handling, Max Weight because I'm not even going to try to win anymore. Fuck you all, fuck you all, FUCK. YOU. ALL.

If I get higher than last with this I will laugh at you all.

No offense but.. You're too easy to break :V

Edit: oh, ok :D
Actually, this is only the second time you guys truly broke me. Most of the other times I was just playing it up or quit for reasons that had nothing to do with the races. For real.

Right now I just don't give a shit about the races. Just fuck you all.

Switched to another combo, but if I am still an empty void inside after this race who just doesn't give a fuck then I'm going to go watch anime.

Just fuck you all seriously

Roo

That was the first time all fucking night that things were actually going my way and then right after I get into 1st a fucking blue shell comes out of motherfucking nowhere

Tonight's just not my night. I'll try again tomorrow probably lol
I thought you didn't care haha
It's ok. My salt levels are already reaching critical levels.

Ok, who was that lightning, come forwars
Choking hard, huh? lolol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone here play without the DLC packs? I just got a Wii U and Mario Kart 8 last night, will pick up the DLC packs tomorrow. Game is incredible so far sunk 5 hours in already and haven't had much time to game.

NNID: Kastrioti

Boney

Banned
Anyone here play without the DLC packs? I just got a Wii U and Mario Kart 8 last night, will pick up the DLC packs tomorrow. Game is incredible so far sunk 5 hours in already and haven't had much time to game.

NNID: Kastrioti
Sadly (?) we all have the dlc packs. So tomorrow make sure to join the community!

Top Bottom