• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Can't seem to rejoin either. GGs indeed.

I think I'll stick to Dry Bowser on a bike for a while. I like the combination of being good at like everything in 200cc except the whole traction thing and a few specific tracks.

Bone Dry Dunes in particular can go to hell.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Ehh, I wasn't going to play for much longer anyway. I've been playing for, like, 5 hours straight tonight... probably should have stopped a while ago.

Roo

I joined this community on July 29, 2014. I've been playing with you guys almost a year.

And after a year of friendship you still troll me us everytime you can.
We should ban you from this community for good
XdH5LT4.gif

Roo

I don't recall much from when I started playing with you guys, but I can't forget this Waluigi Kart 8. (I was still rocking that Rosalina tho, and proudly broke that Waluigi chain :D)

You reminded me that race where LateGAF used nothing but Shy Guys back when the first pack was brand new. I was Green Shy Guy

So many memories. Love you guys ;_;

Exentryk

You reminded me that race where LateGAF used nothing but Shy Guys back when the first pack was brand new. I was Green Shy Guy

So many memories. Love you guys ;_;

I do remember the planning for that, and everyone shotgunning their colors of Yoshi/Shy Guys. The actual race is a blur tho.

Azure J

I don't recall much from when I started playing with you guys, but I can't forget this Waluigi Kart 8. (I was still rocking that Rosalina tho, and proudly broke that Waluigi chain :D)

I vividly remember something like this happening with me in the listing too. Dunno what happened to Purple Posse. Pink Gold Peaches also went the way of the dodo despite being responsible for the awesome character wars we had in here at the start.

Edit: Come to think of it, did anyone save that match from a month or so ago where the Daisy Chain™ occurred?

Roo

where's that gif from?

From here
It's an old french show Milla attended to promote Resident Evil (iirc) but things got heated when the host made a stupid remark/question about her father being in jail.

She started answering like any polite person would but ultimately decided it was none of his fucking business.
Pretty rude of him if you ask me. Exactly the same happened to Robert Downey Jr. a few weeks ago except he was asked for his drug abuse.

Top Bottom