• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

DAMMIT

Even when I do good on Baby Park, the level does some shit to make me hate its existence. Fuck it, I need some good ol' RR SNES detox.

ffdgh

What the hell were you all doing? This combo is instant death in 200cc.
KuGsj.gif

Lol nope azure.

Azure J

That was supposed to be Rainbow Road guys. :|

EDIT: WHY ARE YOU FUCKS PICKING THE FARM OVER THE CHILD LIKE PLAYROOM?

YOU ALL ARE DISGUSTING

Once the room goes over a certain size collision detection just goes out the window it seems :/

Edit: I just love that the bomb I threw perfectly forward let everyone pass without exploding -_-

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Do you even know what a Koopaling is!? EDIT: For reference, it showed Heath as Mario that first race for some reason. It's fixed now though.

Azure J

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Do you even know what a Koopaling is!?

Makes sense that a pacifist would use the natural enemies of every character on screen.

Also, fuck you Justice, putting a banana on the yellow tape right before a jump on ribbon road is just SSS rank evil.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Heath

Do you even know what a Koopaling is!? EDIT: For reference, it showed Heath as Mario that first race for some reason. It's fixed now though.

It tried to force me to play when I'm not done with picking the setting so I left and rejoin. Basically it was computer playing as mario.

Makes sense that a pacifist would use the natural enemies of every character on screen.

Also, fuck you Justice, putting a banana on the yellow tape right before a jump on ribbon road is just SSS rank evil.

Azure PLS

Top Bottom