• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

MrPanic

Questions for everyone! You don't have to answer every questions tho.

1. What is your first Mario Kart?
- SNES, played em all except 64.

2. What is your favorite character(s) in older titles?
- Toad in the older entries, Koopa+Para in DD, Lakitu in 7, Waluigi in Wii/DS

3. What is your favorite character(s) in Mario Kart 8?
- Iggy and Waluigi

4. What is your favorite item(s) in older titles?
- Boo, because hitting someone with the item I just stole from him satisfies me >:)

5. What is your favorite item(s) in Mario Kart 8?
- Triple shrooms, cause the shortcuts in 8 are a lot of fun.

6. What is your favorite track(s) that haven't shown in Mario Kart 8?
- Delfino Square (DS)
- Waluigi Pinball (DS)
- Airship Fortress (DS)
- Maple Treeway (Wii)

7. What is your favorite track(s) in Mario Kart 8?
- Ribbon Road
- Mute City
- Bowser Castle
- Mario Circuit (GBA)

8. Your best moment in Mario Kart 8?
- Anytime I manage to steal a first place right in front of the finish.

9. Your worse moment in Mario Kart 8?
- Everytime I put down a banana and run into it like an idiot the next round.

10. Which players in this community actually pissed you off and make to your rivals/enemies list?
- When I first joined KartGaf DaBoss quickly jumped on my hitlist, though when I became used to frantic mode I realized I'd be better off spreading the love.

11. Which players in this community that actually made you raged so hard and finally broke you?
- No one, yet.

12. Whom do you really hate to race against in this community?
- No hate, only love. ;)

13. Confession time for members here! What is worse thing that you ever done to neogaffers in the races?
- Trying to single out Azure J after he rage-posted in this thread.

A bit lttp, but I like questions. :p

woopWOOP

You know you've got it made when you end up on Azure's (semi-)shitlist :p

I'll answer those questions too, why not

Super Mario Kart (SNES)

Koopa Troopa and Wario were my goto guys in SMK and MK64
Always went with Paratroopa and Diddy in DD because of their super items
Switched between Birdo and Bowser Jr in MKWii, mostly

Despite lightweights being a joke (on 150cc and below) I stuck with Lemmy because he da coolest
Getting back to medium now with Villager and that goofy moped tho

Chain-chomp. Bullet Bill's essentially the same thing, but it's missing the goofy music and the racer hanging on for dear life.

Bob-omb. I love being an ass

I have most fond memories of MK64, so any from that game's good. Kalamari Desert would be fun (and most likely much hated around here :V )

Moo Moo Meadows and Donut Plains. Turns out I gravitate (hurr) towards courses without gravity sections.

Getting a star, plowing through 5 racers and winning the race on the last stretch of Yoshi's Valley.

You know that MKWii video where some guy in first gets repeatedly hit/knocked off course near the finish and ends up 12th? Something like that essentially, with the final item box giving me a green shell while everyone around me speeds off with stars. THIS GAME.

10. Which players in this community actually pissed you off and make to your rivals/enemies list?
Whoever screws me over becomes "that guy" for the session, but it never lingers after that (yet!)

11. Which players in this community that actually made you raged so hard and finally broke you?
To both of these, no-one! Sure, sometimes they screw me over, but sometimes I screw them right back. It's all good screwy fun.

Albo

MK64

Toad, DK, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser

DK (shame his fur looks like a n64 wood texture tho), Link, Waluigi, Luigi,

Star

shroom, love dodging blue shells with it or saving to for shortcuts near the end of a race

Maple treeway, Wario Colosseum, DK mountain, n64 bowsers castle

Rainbow road 8, Mario circuit, Mount wario, cloudtop cruise, Yoshi valley, grumble volcano, Animal crossing, Hyrule circuit, Yoshi circuit though I started to dislike some tracks I liked because of 200cc...

These ones were sweet
DenseColdIceblueredtopzebra.gif

iGribvwUjTCCs.gif

too many oh so great memories to remember...it's all a blur tbh but these are some I giffed

I hate it when people intentionally bump me (for some reason I don't bump others myself) and justice is someone I notice who bumps me (and he uses daisy who's annoying af). Bumping isn't nowhere near as bad as it was near to when the game came out tho when everyone picked heavy's and did it. Also hackers like Roo, ffdgh, Exentryk, Justice and Merrick can be a pain to race against

I used to hate morton players because of the characyers dumb facial expression and voice, so I trolled them, but now I've grown to like him as a character.

I hate the game moreso than I hate the players. We are all victims of this salt inducing designed game. It was designed for us to turn on each other.

I hate everyone equally

13. Confession time for members here! What is worse thing that you ever done to neogaffers in the races?
Back when I hated morton players, I remember going in so hard on Omnicent, determined to cause him as much pain with no care whatsoever about the actual racing. It got pretty rough... I like morton now tho, we cool.

Luigi but then later on Yoshi and Birdo.

Yoshi, Bowser, Morton, Dry Bowser

Star

This game's items fucking suck what are you even fucking talking about?

DS Rainbow Road

None, this game is trash

Lightning hit on like the last frame of star, you couldn't even see my star anymore. I was in 2nd when this happen. Then I pulled a Bullet Bill. Then it was pretty much game. And this was in a Worldwide.

Every moment is horrible this game is a piece of shit

Everybody, you guys are a bunch of fucking assholes.

Except Boney and Exentryk they're legit

Everybody. I'm perma-broken fuck this stupid fucking piece of shit game fuck you all this game is a fucking piece of shit.

ALL OF YOU FUCKERS

Every time I troll you guys is full deserved. Therefore, I have done nothing wrong. Fuckers.
Looking forward to racing with you guys again tonight. :)

Ohhhhh Now I remember what I should have put for number 13. You deserved what you got on THAT race on bone dry dunes.
I still have that saved. :)

One time Roo tried to replicate that performance on Sunshine Airport but failed miserably because thanks to you I was able to anticipate that he was going to do that. lol

Braking to try to hit me triple triple reds, but I had braked so that plan was a failure. Then ffdgh slowly turned around and ran straight at me with his triple reds. You tried that too after I had trolled you really hard but I just turned around too and ran away.

Roo

Another error. GGs, done for tonight.

Also, was it Chris or Roo who fucked up my attempt to thoroughly troll ffdgh by eating my third red shell!?
It was me. I actually wanted to brake/take a sharper turn because I knew what you were doing but the boost from the Piranha fucked me up.

Also, that crazy 8 bomb was bullshit

Edit: getting hit AND breaking your shell is a thing now? Ok..

Top Bottom