• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Tobe

finally bought the damn game, feel free to add me Tobe101 :) still getting used to the karts actually affecting the race. (last mario kart i played was double dash and i loved that game)

ill be buying the dlc once i get home, from class.

finally bought the damn game, feel free to add me Tobe101 :) still getting used to the karts actually affecting the race. (last mario kart i played was double dash and i loved that game)

If you decide to play with us tonight. Then we apologize in advance.

If you play with us, aim for a combo with at least 4 acceleration. I tried that last night after using 3 accel for a while and I kicked fucking ass before I ragequit.

Tobe

i tried the bike with different tires it sucked ass. to beat the regulr cups i just won with regular kart regular wheels and super glider? saw a wiki about the karts and the parts. + is better im guessing?

i tried the bike with different tires it sucked ass. to beat the regulr cups i just won with regular kart regular wheels and super glider? saw a wiki about the karts and the parts. + is better im guessing?
Yes.

Though honestly, a lightweight like Koopa or Toadette in the standard combo can get you through the 150cc GPs just fine. When you eventually get to 200cc just switch out the wheels for rollers, buttons, or leaf tires.

What does Chris get when he's in 2nd, going by both just now and last night? A gazillion stars.

What do I get? Jack shit.

And Roo, that just makes it worse!

So I thought I'd take a little break from Hyrule Warriors and get into MK again. What room is everyone in these days? I tried joining Roo from my Friend list, but I was unable.

Top Bottom