• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Anyone going to be playing later tonight? I tried checking up on KartGAF in game last night and saw Coaster join me in WW, but wasn't near my PC and thought folks would be in frantic but it was dead quiet.

I need to binge on gaming after these last few days of school and finals. :lol

Roo

Unfortunately I had to go do yard work ;_;
lol that's ok.
I've been playing for an hour now and I honestly don't know why.
The shit the game pulls in WW races is just not fun at all.
I'm not even taking about items.
Lag compensation, extreme bump physics, pinball effect, magnet effect, etc.
it's just.. Ugh

woopWOOP

Any EU Gaffers still playing this? Seems like the US crew starts racing/posting here around 2:00AM-7:00AM my time usually. I can only make it that late every once in a very few whiles :p

Roo

Any EU Gaffers still playing this? Seems like the US crew starts racing/posting here around 2:00AM-7:00AM my time usually. I can only make it that late every once in a very few whiles :p
Only Albo afaik.
He's the only gaffer from Europe that joins when we play.

DrkSage

Finally got to playing Mario kart again (been playing smash 4 for the past few months) and finally tried 200cc and I must say, I'm hitting walls like this is Wangan Midnight.

Finally got to playing Mario kart again (been playing smash 4 for the past few months) and finally tried 200cc and I must say, I'm hitting walls like this is Wangan Midnight.
Anyone who claims they weren't hitting lots of walls and/or braking way more than necessary when they first tried 200cc is a fucking liar. lol

Roo

Anyone who claims they weren't hitting lots of walls and/or braking way more than necessary when they first tried 200cc is a fucking liar. lol

I still remember the first time I played Dragon Driftway...
yeah, those were the days :p
Also, I'll join in 15 minutes

Azuran

Banned
I remember the good old days when Hyrule Warriors wasn't part of my life and I used to play this game a lot more.

Damn you Adventure Mode. Why you gotta be so damn addicting?!

I remember the good old days when Hyrule Warriors wasn't part of my life and I used to play this game a lot more.

Does it ever actually end? When they added the 2nd map I made the decision to get out before it was too late.

Yeah, what I really want to do right now is go back to playing Dragon Quest Monsters 2 on the Japanese 3DS I got today. I love it.

But MK8 is serious bonding time and-

...Screw it, sorry guys but I'm going to take a break from MK8 for a few days. I think I've been building up way too much salt lately and need to cool down.

Top Bottom