• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

1st party Nintendo game... price drop.

LOOOOOOL!

Well, obviously not one from Nintendo directly.
I meant more of a discount. sale, whatever from BestBuy, Walt Mart, Amazon and such.
I had fun with the demo but I find it hard to justify a full price purchase

I meant more of a discount. sale, whatever from BestBuy, Walt Mart, Amazon and such.
Oh okay.

In the meantime, I'll have fun joining Greg's rooms and trolling him whenever he's on the opposite team. :)

Enforced

I'm waiting for the pro controller deal from best buy. :x I should've buy it back in 2013 when I saw the deal.

Roo

Oh okay.

In the meantime, I'll have fun joining Greg's rooms and trolling him whenever he's on the opposite team. :)
For people like you is that the rest of us don't enjoy online. Trolls are a cancer.
I'm half serious :3

I'm waiting for the pro controller deal from best buy. :x I should've buy it back in 2013 when I saw the deal.
I actually bought mine from a deal lol
Also, no kartGaf tonight? I'm surprised D:

Well by "trolling" I meant "Whenever I see him I'll splat him immediately, regardless of whether or not it makes sense to do so." Stalking him the whole match or whatever would be silly lol

But yes I have taken to trolling in KartGAF these days because fuck. You. Guys.
When I played Splatoon the game only let me control the camera by moving the gamepad, can this be changed?
You can use the right stick to move the camera left and right. You can also turn the motion controls off for traditional dual analog controls.

As for KartGAF... Eh I have a Youkai Watch 2 addiction.

Enforced

For people like you is that the rest of us don't enjoy online. Trolls are a cancer.
I'm half serious :3

I actually bought mine from a deal lol
Also, no kartGaf tonight? I'm surprised D:
It was back on October I think. lol
I was about to buy the third party controller like afterglow pro but I don't know about the quality though. I bought the madcatz gamecube controller long time ago. That one was awful. lol :p
Splatoon is coming soon quickly. I'm planning to remove some of people in my friend list. Mostly the people I haven't play with and the people from smashgaf. I'm going to feel bad for removing them from my list.

MrPanic

I was about to buy the third party controller like afterglow pro but I don't know about the quality though. I bought the madcatz gamecube controller long time ago. That one was awful. lol :p
Splatoon is coming soon quickly. I'm planning to remove some of people in my friend list. Mostly the people I haven't play with and the people from smashgaf. I'm going to feel bad for removing them from my list.
Make sure you only get rid of the kids, not the squids.

Roo

I avoid third party accessories altogether.
Either they work flawlessly for some time and then suddenly die without any warning or they simply never work as expected.

Too bad about your friend list tho.
My friend list is almost full too and there are some peeps that have not connected in over a month. I don't delete them since I still have some space left but I guess I'll have to do it eventually.

Enforced

Make sure you only get rid of the kids, not the squids.
I'm seeing that meme a lot lately. You made me look up the extended trailer. :p

I avoid third party accessories altogether.
Either they work flawlessly for some time and then suddenly die without any warning or they simply never work as expected.
Too bad about your friend list tho.
My friend list is almost full too and there are some peeps that have not connected in over a month. I don't delete them since I still have some space left but I guess I'll have to do it eventually.
Yeah.
I feel bad though. I'm wondering how the custom system will work. If its similar to Mario kart 8. I'm might create a room mariokart gaf. :p
Edit: I hope someone else will kick your ass this week. :x

Enforced

I just remember the raindow road music came out of nowhere in my dream other day. I've been listening to the Nintendo soundtrack on youtube alot lately. :p

woopWOOP

I only have two people on my WiiU friendslist, so no limit issues for me! Hohohoho! ...... :[

But yeah, my NNID is 'eight8bit' for those here who want to kick my ass at Splatoon this friday.

e: Oh, Enforced I didn't notice you sent me a request three days ago. My bad! (I blame the ease of the quickstart menu)

You already have your own luck with bullet bills which is clearly superior compare to my luck.

MarioKartGAF is too salty to pin it on me instead of use their own eyes to see it for themselves. :)
I rarely get bullet bills and on the rare occasion I do they usually fuck me over.

Meanwhile, whenever I'm actually in 1st, 2nd gets bullet bills and stars up the fucking ass.

Enforced

I only have two people on my WiiU friendslist, so no limit issues for me! Hohohoho! ...... :[

But yeah, my NNID is 'eight8bit' for those here who want to kick my ass at Splatoon this friday.

e: Oh, Enforced I didn't notice you sent me a request three days ago. My bad! (I blame the ease of the quickstart menu)
That's ok. :p It's a great feature though.

You already have your own luck with bullet bills which is clearly superior compare to my luck.

MarioKartGAF is too salty to pin it on me instead of use their own eyes to see it for themselves. :)
My bullet bill failed me at the time. That's why I wish I had your luck. :x

Top Bottom