• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Told Heath about me and Enforced playing tonight in chatroom and he said...

"those two people are only two people that kept asking for mario kart every night 😛

of course they would be goody buddy 😛"

-_- lawl...

Roo

Told Heath about me and Enforced playing tonight in chatroom and he said...

"those two people are only two people that kept asking for mario kart every night 😛

of course they would be goody buddy 😛"

-_- lawl...

Heath at his finest.. 👌🏻
Edit: isnt him kinda obsessed with Smash? I mean..
lol

BTW...

Neo Boswer is a big no no.

tumblr_mch5ilaasC1qes27do1_500.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Heath at his finest.. ����
Edit: isnt him kinda obsessed with Smash? I mean..
lol

I don't know. Am I?

I know I always post a lot in hype threads because it's all about hype! :D Gameplay-wise, I usually play Smash Bros during weekends if I could.

Lmao heath

Eh, I didn't expected him would copy and paste small part of our conversation without giving the context why I said that.

It wasn't really full story what happened in chatroom since it was other people who started teasing him about how close Coaster and Enforced become because Coaster always mentioned name, "Enforced" every time he asked us to play with them in Mario Kart and Splatoon.

I just decided to tag along and decided to being sarcastic about it but I don't think it was transparent enough on the forum as it was in chatroom. If he posted other people's comments then you would understand where I came from.

Top Bottom