• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Has been saying "searching for players" for like 3 minutes now.

Edit: Restarting.

Edit2: Finally spectating.

Edit3: 150cc? Aw.

Edit4: Neo Boswer def is not your thing, apparently.

It only took one shell.... ONE... to fucking ruin my whole race.

Also I feel ashamed that after playing with gaffers for a while, I still suck against general public.

Introducing our newest member of the wall of salt, courtesy of the "I punched my GamePad repeatedly" thread:
I have no regrets.

The game that caused it was Mario Kart, and it's been building up for over a week. Endless amount of coins, hit by two blue shells + 5 reds all in the last lap, never getting a decent item when behind... stuff like that. I think i played over 50 games consecutively this week before getting one win. And to be clear, i don't suck at it, usually i'm the fastest (or second fastest) of the group, I just have been getting fucked over the entire week. So, my motives are pure, lol.
EDIT: Since this technically isn't KartGAF but is probably the saltiest MK8-related post I've seen on GAF I put it under "HONORABLE MENTION".

Roo

Introducing our newest member of the wall of salt, courtesy of the "I punched my GamePad repeatedly" thread:

EDIT: Since this technically isn't KartGAF but is probably the saltiest MK8-related post I've seen on GAF I put it under "HONORABLE MENTION".

Well seriously, what the fuck was he expecting? Mario Kart ALWAYS has been about getting item raped. Granted, Mario Kart 8 took it to stupid levels but still, it's not reason to break your shit.

All KartGAF would be in a mental hospital by now if we were like him.
If you lose your shit so easily, you probably shouldn't be playing games in first place.

Lmao.

Well apparently I have work till 11pm est. Theater stuff. But will be playing as soon I arrive home.

Today's digital event caused more genuine salt than Mario Kart 8 causes in an entire year.

Also, every time somebody says that the new Mario Tennis looks like crap a kitten dies. Its graphics are fine. Stop killing kittens guys.

Today's digital event caused more genuine salt than Mario Kart 8 causes in an entire year.

Also, every time somebody says that the new Mario Tennis looks like crap a kitten dies. Its graphics are fine. Stop killing kittens guys.

Agreed. I'm hyped for Mario Tennis. I just hope it have an online mode so I can kick all your asses. :)

Anyone want to race tonight to express their saltness from that awful event?

I still don't think the event was awful. Actually, it was way better than I expected.

I always have rock-bottom expectations for Nintendo directs/events. I always just expect a recap of what we already know. This way, I'm rarely disappointed.

Really weird crossover. Looking forward to it though.

I'm fine with it since I do enjoy playing paper mario rpg games. Also, bowser's inside story and dream team are my favorites. Some felt that they should wait for impressions since sticker star left a bad taste in their mouths.

Top Bottom