• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Enforced

My favorite part from last night game is when I hit roo with the boomerang on toad harbor. I hit him before he reached to first place. I even destoryed his green shells defense :V

You guys would be so proud of me. I kicked ass in WW.

KartGAF represent!

Well, I will be out of town this weekend, so hopefully we'll play some more next week. :)

Gattuso

I love and hate you all. :D

we both know it's nothing but absolute love :p I always think of you whenever I have any sort of shell or banana in hand and your vehicle just flips or spins in pure joy with every single one, so much sometimes that you get to admire the scenery of the course as everyone gradually fades out of view.
I know i'm mean :p

Roo

So I played Mario Kart Double Dash earlier today from what it feels like.. forever
and I have to say that I really *really* want Nintendo to give it a second chance to the two characters per kart mechanic.

Not saying they're running out of ideas but they can only add so many gimmicks until the point it no longer feels like a "kart" game.

Plus, Double Dash (alongside Super Circuit) always seems to get the short end of the stick

Assuming the NX is a noticeable jump from Wii U, I think they can pull it off flawlessly.

Dereck

So I played Mario Kart Double Dash earlier today from what it feels like.. forever
and I have to say that I really *really* want Nintendo to give it a second chance to the two characters per kart mechanic.

Not saying they're running out of ideas but they can only add so many gimmicks until the point it no longer feels like a "kart" game.

Plus, Double Dash (alongside Super Circuit) always seems to get the short end of the stick

Assuming the NX is a noticeable jump from Wii U, I think they can pull it off flawlessly.
In a perfect world they would allow online co-op as well

Roo

In a perfect world they would allow online co-op as well

Just imagine...
Anti-gravity + Hang Gliders + Underwater + Costumizable Karts/wheels/Gliders + 2 characters per kart + special items* + crazy track design + physics that don't suck = best Mario Kart ever

*not required but appreciated.

Please Nintendo :3

Gattuso

baby Mario and bowser jr in the toad kart or parade kart were always the ones I played as in that game. chain chomp and giant shell to wreck everyone with.

Roo

The game would need a major kart overhaul.

Mario, Toad and Waluigi's kart were the best design wise. The rest were lame at best.
I actually love all the karts from MK8 so they should go from there.

Enforced

we both know it's nothing but absolute love :p I always think of you whenever I have any sort of shell or banana in hand and your vehicle just flips or spins in pure joy with every single one, so much sometimes that you get to admire the scenery of the course as everyone gradually fades out of view.
I know i'm mean :p
You're mean. D:
I like your avatar. Did you drew that from Academy art? I noticed that when I went to check the friend list.

I would like to see 2 characters per kart too. I don't want roo to be on my team though. He would betray me. D:

Gattuso

You're mean. D:
I like your avatar. Did you drew that from Academy art? I noticed that when I went to check the friend list.

I would like to see 2 characters per kart too. I don't want roo to be on my team though. He would betray me. D:

I actually didn't draw this. I was just going through the lessons in art academy until I misplaced my stylus and can't find it now haha.

Gattuso

You could if I remember it correctly. You could just refuse to use any items.
i'm sure you could always decide to not drive through the course correctly as well, or throw bananas on inclines in front of you or right before landing on the ground. throwing shells towards a wall in front of you to try to have it bounce back onto yourselves seems like it could be a thing as well.

Enforced

Went to the mall earlier and saw this.
OpPUi1d.png

Pretty cool. Pity no Rosalina. :mad:

Azure J

I think I might play some of this tonight to cool down after Splatfest and to take a break from grinding cash in Splatoon. Anyone planning to play then?

Top Bottom