• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

8:30pm PT then. :p

i'll join in

Snake-Plissken-Badass.gif

Gattuso

heh.

I wonder if I should just do a local recording. I've been streaming it on twitch and then shooting it over to youtube but the quality suffers because of that. but at the same time, I can record as long as I want since i'm still kinda juggling low space on this thing.

heh.

I wonder if I should just do a local recording. I've been streaming it on twitch and then shooting it over to youtube but the quality suffers because of that. but at the same time, I can record as long as I want since i'm still kinda juggling low space on this thing.

I don't watch the streaming, I'm just wondering if there are some people who watch it?

Gattuso

I don't watch the streaming, I'm just wondering if there are some people who watch it?

yeah, some people like to poke in and watch. it's never the same people though and not too many. it also shows up on the neotwitch website as well. I don't try actively looking for an audience though.

Top Bottom