• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

*Hears Daisy's voice behind him*

*Has PTSD*

*Turns around and sees bullet overtaking him*

*Returns to normal view and sees Coaster overtake as well*

Azure J

I keep seeing these blank posts here in this thread in between rounds quoting me. Is there a poster here that's talking to me and can't get through? I wonder what that's all about...

Azure J

YES LOL! You almost got me!

I hope Issac never gets into Smash.
I hope Marvel vs. Capcom 4 never gets made.
I hope all the things you hold dear turn brittle and fall to dust in your hands upon your presence brushing against them.
I hope every time you play Baby Park, ever time your pacifism comes out to play, your Wii U launches your game disc out and it lodges in your shoulders.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I hope all the things you hold dear turn brittle and fall to dust in your hands upon your presence brushing against them.
I hope every time you play Baby Park, ever time your pacifism comes out to play, your Wii U launches your game disc out and it lodges in your shoulders.

!. Isaac's chance is pretty very slim, and we already know that! It wouldn't affect me that much!

2. Marvel Vs. Capcom 4, it would affect you as well, so we would cry together and stay hopeless for a sequel!

3. but that was way harsh! ;_;

4. LOL! XD

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Preyingshark, you need to add this to your salty list!

Also I would like to say something other!

For your number 3, You would wish that on my family, friends, books, video games, and neogaf. IF I touch NeoGAF then it would burn brittle and fade away. That meant no more NeoGAF! :(

Top Bottom