• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Oh damn, everyone finished playing? =/

TBH, I'm feelin' kinda weird right now so I guess I'll just bow out and say I'd like to play with everyone soonish.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I remember Justice saying something about it as he was the one who created the tournament this time.

I'm not completely sure tho. Maybe he can shed some light on the subject :p

I think I had it end on Tuesdays at 2:30 AM Pacific time.

I just picked a time when I thought no one would be playing.

Lmao at Enforced's gifs.

Hate to miss all the fun but I'm at the beach vacation for a week. Hopefully will get to play again next weekend since school starts on this Monday. :-O

Have fun and STAY FRESH... err.. I mean, SALTY!

That should be the motto for MK8 :-X

I plan to get back in MK8 soon but now that Oidisco brought it up... I'll be sticking mostly to 150cc because honestly, I prefer 150. But if I play 200, 150 suddenly feels way too slow. So I want to stick to 150 because I don't want my preferred mode ruined.

Sorry, but 200 is a hyperspeed clusterfuck.

Oidisco

I'll probably play MK8 over the weekend if anyone here is around. I actually miss 200cc Frantic, something I never thought I'd say

Roo

I plan to get back in MK8 soon but now that Oidisco brought it up... I'll be sticking mostly to 150cc because honestly, I prefer 150. But if I play 200, 150 suddenly feels way too slow. So I want to stick to 150 because I don't want my preferred mode ruined.

Sorry, but 200 is a hyperspeed clusterfuck.

Pls..

Oidisco

I know I said I wouldn't play until the weekend, but screw it I'm gonna join ye now. It's 6am though, so I probably shouldn't play for long

Top Bottom